Friday, June 10, 2011

Yo-Daddy-O!

Ummmm… excuse me but when did Father’s Day sneak up on me? Things have been a little busy around here lately with the kiddo’s and hubby home for the summer! So apparently Father’s Day is next Sunday. I’m sure the rest of you already are aware of that and have your plans in place. But, if you are like me and Father’s Day has taken you by surprise this year have no fear…I have some cute ideas! There are so many creative and FREE Printables out there on the web that I thought I would feature some of my favorites for you.

This first one is my Favorite! So incredibly creative, fun and humorous! Love It!    This is a Super Hero Collection designed by Oh Happy Day for              Alpha Mom.com.

1-wide-shot-600

Love how she packaged it! Can you see the return address label..it say’s The Hero Supply Company..lol.

IMG_2805IMG_2811

fathers-day-superhero-package-16

fathers_day_superhero_gift_package_2-e1275627664709

To download these for FREE click here.

Another cute option I found was from Martha Stewart

mld105719_0610_dad2_l.

This is also from Martha Stewart. I love this for a quick gift for all the dad’s in your life. This would be cute for Uncles or Grandpa’s.

bolts2-0611mld107183_xl

So take a minute and do something creative to celebrate the amazing father’s in your life!

Celebrate Life!

Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment